- Trip Outline
Cairo Dinner Cruise
You cannot be in Cairo and don’t try a Dinner cruise
Dinner cruise on the Nile, a daily trip for 2 hours includes delicious open buffet dinner, oriental show, and amazing Egyptian Belly dance.
it’s very good for family and kids too
Tour available every day
Name of cruise: Opal Boat
Duration: 3 hours
Pickup: included from the hotel.
The Boat start sailing on the Nile every day at 7.30 P.M
Our representative meets you in your hotel in ( Cairo or Giza )
Pick up time at 6.30 P.M to transfer to the cruise.
Start sailing to explore River Nile and amazing Cairo at night.
During it sailing you will enjoy the Open Buffet, with Egyptian taste of food, Pasta, Rice, Meat, Chicken and fish, and a variety of Salad.
The Dinner contains various vegetarian foods ( Indian guests ).
While dinner will enjoy the Belly dance or Arabic Dance, and the special Tanoura Show.
Also, the boat has Sun Deck on open air to see the spectacular River Nile.
Later back to the Wharf, and drive back to your Hotel.
” Bon Voyage ”
Prices per person :
- 2 Person: will be: 30 $ USD
- 3 to 4 Persons: 25 $ USD
- 5 to 10 persons: 20 $ USD
- 11 to 15 persons: 15 $ USD
- Solo person: 45 $ USD
Tour Include :
- Transportation, pick up from your hotel and Back
- Open buffet dinner.
- Tanora Show
- Belly Dance.
Tour Exclude :
- Any Beverage in the Cruise.
Payment & Reservation :
- Easily Booking by Credit Card
- Just provide the date of your trip and how many people exactly.
- 50 % deposit by Credit card
- 50 % upon arrival, Cash or By Credit Card.
- We Accept Visa or MasterCard only.
- We accept any currency: the US $, Euro €, British pound £ or Egyptian pound.
- No Hidden Cost.
- No Headaches.
- Trip available every day.
- Prices available all seasons.
No details found.
No Details Found