- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
Hurghada Day trip to Cairo / The pyramids of Giza , The Egyptian Museum
Morning meet representative in your hotel at 2.30 A.M drive to pick up the first class bus to Cairo
Arrive 8 .30 A.M ( It Takes 6 Hours from Hurghada to Cairo )
Upon arrival meet our tour to start your full day tour to visit the Pyramids of Giza area , The three Pyramids :Cheops, Chephren and Mycrenos which are guarded by the mysterious Sphinx with the body of a lion and human head .The three
Pyramids and Sphinx are one of the seven Wonders of the world
Stop for Lunch
Later drive to the Egyptian Museum , famous for its antiquities dating back some 50 centuries from Egypt’s Pharaonic period
include the fabulous treasuers of King
Afternoon drive to Khan kalili market to explore traditional Ciaro
Later start drive to hurghada at 6.00 PM t back to Hurghada
transfer to your Hotel
* All prices by US $$ .
50 % discount for students or youth travelers cardholder.
* Children 0-4 years are FREE, from 4-12 are 50% Discount, sharing parents room with separate bed.
* Trip available everyday with private car and private tour guide.
* Prices at minimum 2 people in private minivan (special prices up 2 people) contact now
Payment & Reservation:
* No deposit requires, payment will be cash, pay to our tour guide
* We accept any currency: US $, Euro €, British pound £ or Egyptian pound.
* Just provide the date of your trip and how many people exactly.
• Time & Voltage
Egypt is 2 hours ahead of Greenwich Mean Time (GMT). Standard voltage is 220 volts. Primary sockets require the European, 2 pronged variety. We recommend that you pack a universal travel adapter. You will need a voltage converter, and plug adapter in order to use U.S. appliances
• Essential Packing
Comfortable, flat (preferably covered) shoes are needed for the Pyramids and Valley of the Kings. Pack flip flops/sandals to wear aboard the Nile felucca or Nile Cruiser.
• Additional Entry Tickets:
All tour packages don’t include entrance fees to special archaeological sites such as walking inside a pyramid to see the deep burial chambers and the Mummies Room at the Egyptian Museum in Cairo.
Trips to visit the Solar Boat Museum at the Pyramids or to enter the Tomb of Tutankhamen at Valley of the Kings in Luxor are also available at extra cost. These are the circumstances for all tourists to Egypt with all companies. We will sell you the tickets at cost price, with no profit to ourselves should you wish to purchase any. This saves you time waiting in queues at the site.
- Egyptologist Tour guides are available in all languages. (English, French, Italian, Russian …etc ) .
- Hurghada trip to Cairo ,visiting Pyramids of Giza , Sphinx , The Egyptian museum and Khan kalili
- All Transportation by Noga Vehicle (A/C).
- First Class bus ( Hurghada – Cairo – Hurghada )
- Trip start at 2.00 A.M back round 10.00 P.M
- Lunch include
- Entrance fees and Tickets
No Details Found