Abu Simbel Temple day trip from Aswan Abu Simbel Trip The temple of Abu Simbel, dedicated to the glory of Pharaoh Ramses II….
- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
Abu Simbel Temple day trip from Aswan
Abu Simbel Trip
The temple of Abu Simbel, dedicated to the glory of Pharaoh Ramses II. Its Daily trip from Aswan
It is a monumental temple, engraved in the mountain, 320 km south to Aswan. It is composed of two great temples, built in rocks by King Ramsis II in 1250 BC.
Its façade consists of 4 giant statues of King Ramsis II on his throne, amidst them lies a door to the giant temple,
and the second temple has 6 statues, 4 of the king and two of his beautiful wife,
The Queen Nafartari temple (his wife).
” Bon Voyage ”
will be 40 $$ USD
Per person ,minimum 2 people in private minivan
Single: will be : 70 $
Tour by private car and private tour guide .
* Trip available everyday with private car and private tour guide.
* Prices available all seasons and any day in year.
* Prices at minimum 2 people in private minivan (special prices up 2 people) contact now .
Payment & Reservation :
* No deposit requires, payment will be cash, pay to our tour guide
* We accept any currency: US $, Euro €, British pound £ or Egyptian pound.
* Just provide the date of your trip and how many people exactly.
* No Hidden Cost .
- Transportation By sharing group ( A/C ) .
- Egyptologist Tour guides are available in all languages. (English, French, Italian, Russian …etc ) .
- Prices include pickup from your hotel, and back to your hotel.
- Pickup at 4.00 A.M.
- Trip start at 4.00 A.M back round 3.00 P.M
Tour Exclude :