- Trip Outline
” Egypt Legend package “Amazing tour covering Cairo , Luxor , Aswan and Alexandria for 9 days 8 Nights include 5 stars Nile Cruise , fantastic trip for families .
Day 1 : Arrival at Cairo
In Cairo airport your will Welcome and assisted through immigration and customs ” Our representative will waiting you , Look at the sign of ” NOGA TOURS ” , which will be your recognize sign ” , then Escorted to your selected hotel .
Day 2 : Visit the Great Pyramids , Sakkara , Memphis
Pyramids Day Tour : Morning after breakfast in Hotel
Start your full day tour to visit The great Pyramids of Giza area ,
The Seven Wonders of the World The Three Pyramids , the Big one is khufu pyramid , Chephren the second one , and Mycrenos the third ,which are guarded by the mysterious Sphinx statues stone which is in human head with body of a lion .
Later will drive to Sakkara , is one section of the great necropolis of Memphis.
Sakkara Pyramid built by Zoser I in 2700 BC. Sakkara considered the oldest and first pyramid in the world
Stop for Lunch ( Not Include )
Afternoon drive to Memphis –” Memphis “is the capital of the ancient kingdom , you will see the big statues of Ramses 2 , it was and one of the most important cities throughout the History of ancient Egypt .
Evening will transfer to your hotel and overnight .
Day 3 : Cairo City Tour , The Egyptian Museum & Old Cairo
Cairo city : morning after breakfast
Afternoon, drive to ancient Cairo to visit the old Coptic Cairo suspended Church and the oldest synagogue Of Ben Ezra ,
Overnight at your hotel .
Day 4 : Luxor trip , Karnak Temple & Luxor Temple
After breakfast, Check out your hotel and Transfer to Cairo airport for a short flight to Luxor.
Meet at Luxor airport and transfer to your five Star Nile cruises Embarkation before Lunch.
Dinner on board
Overnight in Luxor (On the Nile Cruise)
Day 5 : Luxor day tour , Valley of Kings & Queens
Breakfast on board of the cruise.
Sail to Esna Lock & the Lunch will be during the sail.
Arrive Esna Lock.
Sail to Edfu & Dinner on board of the cruise.
Overnight in Edfu (On The Nile Cruise).
Day 6 : Kom Ombo Temple / Edfu Temple
Breakfast on board of the Nile cruise.
Visit Temple of God Horus in Edfu.
Sail to Kom Ombo.
ِVisit the Temple of Kom Ombo.
Dinner on board & Nubian folkloric show.
Continue sailing to Aswan & the Dinner will be during the sail
Arrive Aswan Overnight in Aswan (On the Nile cruise ).
Day 7 : Aswan Day Tour , The High Dam , Philae Temple
Breakfast on board of the cruise.
Transfer to Aswan airport accompanied by our Representative. Board flight to Cairo.
Meet and assist at Cairo Airport and transfer to your hotel.
Check-in and overnight at your hotel. (B)
Day 8 : Alexandria city tour
Morning meet our tour guide in your hotel
Start drive to Alexandria which built by Alexander the great which was also the capital Of Egypt under Cleopatra.
And drive west Alexandria to visit The Citadel of Qaitbay
established in 1477
This castle surrounded by the sea on three sides. This castle contains the main wall and fences in the north-west. walls divided into two, internal and external., which includes defensive openings for the soldiers.
Lunch (Not included).
Later drive to Alexandria Library The Great Library of Alexandria oldest Library in world , Contains more than two million book , was the most important center of learning in ancient times. Back to Cairo.
Evening will transfer back to Cairo .
Day 9 : Cairo Departure Day
Breakfast in hotel , meet our representative to transfer to Cairo airport for fly back home with your wonderful memories.
” Bon voyage “
4 stars hotel & 5 stars deluxe Nile cruise
Per person in Double room : 675 $ US
5 stars hotels & 5 stars deluxe Nile cruise
Per person in Double room : 780 $ US
Hotels in Cairo :
4 stars Hotel
Cataract Pyramids hotel
5 stars Hotel :
Le Meredien pyramids
Will be 5 stars deluxe include full board
Package Include :
- 5 night’s hotel accommodation in Cairo (Basis on bed & breakfast).
- Cairo desert tour: Great Pyramids, Memphis, Sakkara.
- City tour in Cairo: the Egyptian Museum, old Cairo, old Coptic , Islamic & Christian Cairo, the citadel of Saladin.
- Alexandria Day Tour from Cairo , Pompeii ‘s Pillar, Alexandria library The Catacombs , Castle of Qaitbey
- 3 nights in five star Nile cruise between Luxor and Aswan (Vice versa) .
- Full Board while in Cruise .
- Luxor Tour : the Valley of the Kings, the Valley of the Queens , Colossal of Memnon, Deir El-Bahari Temple, Temple of Queen Hatshepsut, Luxor and Karnak Temples .
- Aswan Tour : The High – Dam, Unfinished Obelisk, Philae Temple .
- All transfers & Transportation in Egypt as mentioned.
- Flight tickets (Cairo-Luxor-Aswan-Cairo).
- English speaking guide the listed sights .
- All Transportation by Noga Vehicle (A/C).
- All tickets & entrance fees to all listed sights.
Package Exclude :
- Personal expenses
- Entrance fee for all sights
- Additional journeys and transfers
Payment & Reservation :
- Just provide the date of your trip and how many people exactly.
- No deposit requires, payment will be cash upon arrival .
- We accept any currency: US $, Euro €, British pound £ or Egyptian pound.
- No Hidden Cost .
- Trip available everyday with private car and private tour guide.
- Prices available all seasons and any day in year.
* All our prices per person in Double room .
* All prices by US $$ .
* The entrance fees of sightseeing (cost only US$ 45 per person for all Listed sights & Museums.
50 % discount for students or youth travelers cardholder.
* Children 0-4 years are FREE, from 4-12 are 50% Discount, sharing parents room with separate bed.
* All our programs could be started any day and still flexible to make any changes.
* All packages include private minivan and private tour guide.
* Trip available every day with private car and private tour guide.
* Prices at minimum 2 people in private minivan (special prices up 2 people) contact now
- Visa :
We provide you with your visa upon arrival, at 25 $ per person.
- Domestic Flights:
Flight from Cairo to Luxor takes 1 Hour & from Aswan to Cairo takes 1.20 M
- Time & Voltage
Egypt is 2 hours ahead of Greenwich Mean Time (GMT). Standard voltage is 220 volts. Primary sockets require the European, 2 pronged variety. We recommend that you pack a universal travel adapter. You will need a voltage converter, and plug adapter in order to use U.S. appliances
- Essential Packing
Comfortable, flat (preferably covered) shoes are needed for the Pyramids and Valley of the Kings. Pack flip flops/sandals to wear aboard the Nile felucca or Nile Cruiser.
- Additional Entry Tickets:
All tour packages don’t include entrance fees to special archaeological sites such as walking inside a pyramid to see the deep burial chambers and the Mummies Room at the Egyptian Museum in Cairo.
Trips to visit the Solar Boat Museum at the Pyramids or to enter the Tomb of Tutankhamen at Valley of the Kings in Luxor are also available at extra cost.