- Trip Outline
for Luxury trip in Egypt , package for 8 days 7 nights all inclusive package , 5 stars hotels in Cairo with Nile View and 5 stars Nile Cruise , package include Cairo , pyramids and include private car and private tour guide
Day 1 : Cairo Arrival Day
In Cairo airport your will Welcome and assisted through immigration and customs ” Our representative will waiting you , Look at the sign of ” NOGA TOURS ” , which will be your recognize sign ” ,
Then Escorted to your selected hotel .
Dinner in your hotel
Overnight in your hotel
Day 2 : Pyramids / Sakkara / Memphis
Pyramids Day Tour : Morning after breakfast in Hotel
Start your full day tour to visit The great Pyramids of Giza area ,
The Seven Wonders of the World The Three Pyramids , the Big one is khufu pyramid , Chephren the second one , and Mycrenos the third ,which are guarded by the mysterious Sphinx statues stone which is in human head with body of a lion .
Later will drive to Sakkara , is one section of the great necropolis of Memphis.
Sakkara Pyramid built by Zoser I in 2700 BC. Sakkara considered the oldest and first pyramid in the world
Stop for Lunch ( in oriental restaurant )
Afternoon drive to Memphis –” Memphis “is the capital of the ancient kingdom , you will see the big statues of Ramses 2 , it was and one of the most important cities throughout the History of ancient Egypt .
Back to your hotel , get your open buffet dinner in your hotel
Later meet our tour guide to drive to Pyramids
Its time of Pyramids sound and light show , the spectacular night show
Evening will transfer back to hotel and overnight .
Day 3 : Luxor Trip / Karnak Temple / Luxor Temple
After breakfast, Check out your hotel and Transfer to Cairo airport for a short flight to Luxor.
Meet at Luxor airport and transfer to your five Star Nile cruises Embarkation before Lunch.
Visit Karnak and Luxor Temples transfer back to Nile cruise
Dinner on board
Overnight in Luxor (On the Nile Cruise)
Day 4 : Luxor day trip / Valley Kings & Queens
Breakfast on board of the cruise.
Visit the West Bank including Valley of Kings and Queens Temple of Queen Hatshepsut at Deir El Bahari and Colossi of Memnon facing the Nile .
Sail to Esna Lock & the Lunch will be during the sail.
Arrive Esna Lock.
Sail to Edfu & Dinner on board of the cruise.
Overnight in Edfu (On The Nile Cruise).
Day 5 : Edfu & Kom Ombo
Breakfast on board of the Nile cruise.
Visit Temple of God Horus in Edfu.
Sail to Kom Ombo.
ِVisit the Temple of Kom Ombo.
Dinner on board & Nubian folkloric show.
Continue sailing to Aswan & the Dinner will be during the sail
Arrive Aswan Overnight in Aswan (On the Nile cruise ).
Day 6 : Aswan day Tour / The High Dam / Philae Temple
Breakfast on board of the cruise.
Disembarkation from the Nile cruise Later , Visit the High Dam , The Old Dam, Philae temple and the Unfinished Obelisk.
Transfer to Aswan airport accompanied by our Representative. Board flight to Cairo.
Meet and assist at Cairo Airport and transfer to your hotel.
Dinner in your hotel .
Check-in and overnight at your hotel. (B)
Day 7 : Cairo city Tour / The Egyptian Museum /Old Cairo
Morning breakfast in your hotel
Morning Meet our tour guide in your hotel , drive to the Egyptian Museum, one of the most famous museum in world for its antiquities dating back some 50 centuries from Egypt’s , it is located in Tahrer square , It contains a number of rare Pharaonic artifacts and mummies and The rooms feature Tutankhamun .
Later drive to Islamic Cairo to visit Citadel of Saladin , and Alabaster mosque which was once occupied by Mameluke and Ottoman palaces
Stop for lunch ( included )
Continue drive to Coptic Cairo, to visit the Church of St. Mary or El-Moallaqah the most popular name for this church is the hanging Church. Visit the Church of St. Sergius , established at the end of the 4th century; it stands on a crypt that is said to have sheltered the Holy Family during their flight to Egypt.
Back to your hotel
Day 8 : Departure Day
Breakfast in hotel , meet our representative to transfer to Cairo airport for fly back home with your wonderful memories.
“ Bon Voyage ”
950 $ US
Per person in Double room
Hotels in Cairo :
5 stars Hotel :
Fairmont Nile city ( Nile View )
Semiramis hotel ( Nile View )
Will be 5 stars deluxe include full board
Sonesta Nile Cruises
Package will be include :
- Meet and assist at Egypt airports in Cairo / Luxor / Cairo .
- 4 night’s hotel accommodation in Cairo (Basis on bed & breakfast).
- Services of meet and assist in Airports.
- 4 Nights hotel accommodation in Cairo (Basis in Bed and breakfast , Lunch , Dinner ). *
- Cairo desert Trip. Visit the great Pyramids, Sakkara, and Memphis .
- Romantic Dinner Cruise ( 2 Hours in Cairo ) Open Buffett , Belly Dance , Tanora show
- City Tour in Cairo .Visit The Egyptian museum, Islamic and Coptic Cairo, and Citadel Saladin.
- 3 nights in Nile cruise between Luxor and Aswan (vice versa).
- Full board while in Nile cruise.
- Luxor Tour .Visit , the Valley of the Kings, the Valley of the Queens , Colossal of Memnon, Deir El-Bahari Temple, Temple of Queen Hatshepsut, Luxor and Karnak Temples .
- Aswan Tours, Visit the High dam, unfinished obelisk, And Philae Temple.
- All transfers & Transportation in Egypt as mentioned.
- Round trip (By flight Cairo – Aswan / Luxor – Cairo) .
- Egyptologist Tour guides are available in all languages.
- All Transportation by Noga Vehicle (A/C).
- All tickets & entrance fees to all listed sights.
Package Exclude :
- Personal expenses
- Additional journeys and transfers
- All our prices per person in Double room .
- All prices by US $$ .
- The entrance fees of sightseeing (cost only US$ 45 per person for all Listed sights & Museums.
- 50 % discount for students or youth travelers cardholder.
- Children 0-4 years are FREE, from 4-12 are 50% Discount, sharing parents room with separate bed.
- All our programs could be started any day and still flexible to make any changes.
- All packages include private minivan and private tour guide.
- Trip available every day with private car and private tour guide.
- Prices at minimum 2 people in private minivan (special prices up 2 people) contact now
- We provide you with your visa upon arrival, at 25 $ per person.
- Flight from Cairo to Luxor takes 1 Hour & from Aswan to Cairo takes 1.20 M
Time & Voltage
- Egypt is 2 hours ahead of Greenwich Mean Time (GMT). Standard voltage is 220 volts. Primary sockets require the European, 2 pronged variety. We recommend that you pack a universal travel adapter. You will need a voltage converter, and plug adapter in order to use U.S. appliances
- Comfortable, flat (preferably covered) shoes are needed for the Pyramids and Valley of the Kings. Pack flip flops/sandals to wear aboard the Nile felucca or Nile Cruiser.
Additional Entry Tickets:
- All tour packages don’t include entrance fees to special archaeological sites such as walking inside a pyramid to see the deep burial chambers and the Mummies Room at the Egyptian Museum in Cairo.
- Trips to visit the Solar Boat Museum at the Pyramids or to enter the Tomb of Tutankhamen at Valley of the Kings in Luxor are also available at extra cost.
No Details Found