Day 1 : Arrival at Cairo Cairo Arrival to the land of the pharaohs. At Cairo international Airport you will be welcome and…
- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
Day 1 : Arrival at Cairo
Cairo Arrival to the land of the pharaohs. At Cairo international Airport you will be welcome and assisted through immigration and customs ” Look at the sign of ” NOGA TOURS ” , which will be your recognize sign ” , then Escorted to your selected hotel .
Day 2 : the Great Pyramids , Sakkara & Memphis
Morning visit of the great Pyramids of Giza, the Enigmatic Sphinx from here we drive to Sakkara the vast Necropolis of Ancient Memphis. Sakkara has 14 Pyramids and built by Zoser I In 2700 BC. It is the first Pyramid and is the world’s oldest Stone structure .In the Afternoon; we drive to Memphis – the Capital of The ancient kingdom and one of the most important Cities throughout the History of ancient Egypt.
Evening will transfer to your hotel and overnight .
Day 3 :
Morning after breakfast will drive to Cairo airport for short flight to Sharm-
El-Sheikh , meet our representative in Sharm airport and then drive to your hotel and Check-in in your hotel .Free at leisure.
Evening will transfer to your hotel and overnight
Day 4 :
Free at Leisure in Sharm, (Optional trip to Ras Mohamed National Park) Overnight in Sharm.
Overnight at hotel
Free at Leisure in Sharm, (Optional trip to Mount Sinai and St. Catherine Monastery).
Overnight in Sharm.
Day 5 :
Free at Leisure in Sharm, (Optional Sea trip by Glass boat) Overnight in Sharm.
Evening transfer to Sharm Airport to flight back to Cairo
Arrive Cairo airport and transfer to your hotel
Overnight in Cairo .
Day 7: Cairo Departure Day
Transfer to Cairo airport for fly back home with your wonderful memories.
Hotels in Cairo :
4 stars Hotel
Barcelo Pyramids hotel
Cataract Pyramids hotel
5 stars Hotel :
Ramses Hilton Hotel
Le Meredien pyramids
Sonesta Hotel & Casino
Will be 5 stars deluxe include full board
* All our prices per person in Double room .
* All prices by US $$ .
* The entrance fees of sightseeing (cost only US$ 65 per person for all Listed sights & Museums.
50 % discount for students or youth travelers cardholder.
* Children 0-4 years are FREE, from 4-12 are 50% Discount, sharing parents room with separate bed.
* All our programs could be started any day and still flexible to make any changes.
* All packages include private minivan and private tour guide.
* Trip available everyday with private car and private tour guide.
* Prices at minimum 2 people in private minivan (special prices up 2 people) contact now
• Cruise schedule:
Cruise schedules may change due to some sailing reasons. We guarantee that you will do all the mentioned sights, but the order may vary.
• Visa :
We provide you with your visa upon arrival, at 35 $ per person.
• Domestic Flights:
About flight from Cairo to Aswan ta takes 1 Hour & from Luxor to Cairo takes 50 M
• Time & Voltage
Egypt is 2 hours ahead of Greenwich Mean Time (GMT). Standard voltage is 220 volts. Primary sockets require the European, 2 pronged variety. We recommend that you pack a universal travel adapter. You will need a voltage converter, and plug adapter in order to use U.S. appliances
• Essential Packing
Comfortable, flat (preferably covered) shoes are needed for the Pyramids and Valley of the Kings. Pack flip flops/sandals to wear aboard the Nile felucca or Nile Cruiser.
• Additional Entry Tickets:
All tour packages don’t include entrance fees to special archaeological sites such as walking inside a pyramid to see the deep burial chambers and the Mummies Room at the Egyptian Museum in Cairo.
Trips to visit the Solar Boat Museum at the Pyramids or to enter the Tomb of Tutankhamen at Valley of the Kings in Luxor are also available at extra cost. These are the circumstances for all tourists to Egypt with all companies. We will sell you the tickets at cost price, with no profit to ourselves should you wish to purchase any. This saves you time waiting in queues at the site.
- Services of meet and assist in Airports.
- 3 Nights hotel accommodation in Cairo (Basis in Bed and breakfast).
- Cairo desert Trip. Visit the great Pyramids, Sakkara, and Memphis
- City Tour in Cairo .Visit The Egyptian museum, Islamic and Coptic Cairo, and Citadel Saladin.
- 3 night’s hotel accommodation in Sharm (Basis in All Inclusive ). Breakfast & Lunch , Dinner & all beverage .
- All transfers & Transportation in Egypt as mentioned.
- Flight tickets (Cairo-Sharm –Cairo).
- Egyptologist Tour guides are available in all languages.
- All Transportation by Noga Vehicle (A/C).
- All tickets & entrance fees to all listed sights.
Package Exclude :
- Personal expenses
- Entrance fee for all sights
- Additional journeys and transfers