Nile cruise Trip , for 5 Days 4 Nights Start everyday from Luxor end of Aswan include Luxor , Aswan , Abu Simbel…
- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
Nile cruise Trip , for 5 Days 4 Nights Start everyday from Luxor end of Aswan include Luxor , Aswan , Abu Simbel by 5 Stars deluxe Nile cruises .Start from Luxor Every : Saturday , Monday , Thursday
Day 1 : Luxor , Karnak Temple , Luxor Temple
Morning embarkation in cruise
Lunch in cruise.
Meet your tour guide start visit of the East Bank of the Nile including the
Karnak temple & Luxor Temple
Transfer back to the Nile cruise.
Enjoy Open buffet Dinner
Overnight on board of the cruise in Luxor.
Day 2 : Luxor , Valley kings & Valley Queens
Breakfast on board of the cruise.
Finished with the visits of the West Bank of the Nile including
The Valley of Kings, The Temple of Queen Hatshepsut at Deir
El-Bahari and the two colossi of Memnon.
Sail to Esna Lock & the Lunch will be during the sail.
Arrive Esna Lock.
Sail to Edfu & Dinner on board of the cruise.
Overnight on board of the cruise in Edfu.
Day 3: Edfu / Esna , Kom Ombo
Breakfast on board of the Nile cruise.
Visit Temple of God Horus in Edfu.
Sail to Kom Ombo.
Visit the Temple of Kom Ombo.
Dinner on board & Nubian folkloric show.
Continue sailing to Aswan & the Dinner will be during the sail
Arrive Aswan Overnight in Aswan (On the Nile cruise ).
Day 4 : Aswan city Tour , Philae Temple , High Dam
Breakfast on board the cruise.
Start Aswan tour to visit the Temple of Philae & Unfinished Obelisk
and tour by felucca around Elephantine Island & the Botanical Garden.
Lunch on board of the cruise.
Later visit the high Dam passing by the old Dam of Aswan.
Dinner on Cruise
Overnight on board of the cruise in Aswan.
Day 5 : Aswan , Abu Simbel
Morning Disembarkation after breakfast at 4 .A.M will drive to Abu Simbel It is 300 kilometers from Aswan, is the most beautiful and imposing construction of the greatest pharaoh in Egypt history.
Abu–Simbel consists of two fabulous temples which are:
– Ramses II temple.
– The Queen Nafartari temple (his wife).
Back to Aswan , end of services .
” Bon Voyage “
Will be 330 $ per person in Double room
Will be 5 stars deluxe
Start from Luxor every
1- Saturday from Luxor end Tuesday in Aswan
2 – Monday from Luxor end Friday in Aswan
3- Thursday from Luxor end Monday in Aswan
* All our prices per person in Double room .
* All prices by US $$ .
* The entrance fees of sightseeing (cost only US$ 45 per person for all Listed sights & Museums.
50 % discount for students or youth travelers cardholder.
* Children 0-4 years are FREE, from 4-12 are 50% Discount, sharing parents room with separate bed.
* All our programs could be started any day and still flexible to make any changes.
* All packages include private minivan and private tour guide.
* Trip available every day with private car and private tour guide.
* Prices at minimum 2 people in private minivan (special prices up 2 people) contact now
- Visa :
We provide you with your visa upon arrival, at 25 $ per person.
- Domestic Flights:
Flight from Cairo to Luxor takes 1 Hour & from Aswan to Cairo takes 1.20 M
- Time & Voltage
Egypt is 2 hours ahead of Greenwich Mean Time (GMT). Standard voltage is 220 volts. Primary sockets require the European, 2 pronged variety. We recommend that you pack a universal travel adapter. You will need a voltage converter, and plug adapter in order to use U.S. appliances
- Essential Packing
Comfortable, flat (preferably covered) shoes are needed for the Pyramids and Valley of the Kings. Pack flip flops/sandals to wear aboard the Nile felucca or Nile Cruiser.
- Additional Entry Tickets:
All tour packages don’t include entrance fees to special archaeological sites such as walking inside a pyramid to see the deep burial chambers and the Mummies Room at the Egyptian Museum in Cairo.
Trips to visit the Solar Boat Museum at the Pyramids or to enter the Tomb of Tutankhamen at Valley of the Kings in Luxor are also available at extra cost.
Package will be include :
- 4 night’s hotel accommodation in Cairo (Basis on bed & breakfast).
- Cairo desert tour: Great Pyramids, Memphis, Sakkara.
- Full Board while in Cruise.
- Luxor Tour : the Valley of the Kings, the Valley of the Queens,Colossal of Memnon, Deir El-Bahari Temple, Temple of Queen Hatshepsut, Luxor and Karnak Temples .
- Aswan Tour: The High – Dam, Unfinished Obelisk, Philae Temple.
- Abu Simbel Trip by Sharing Group
- English speaking guide the listed sights .
- All Transportation by Noga Vehicle (A/C).
Package Exclude :
- Personal expenses
- Additional journeys and transfers