- Trip Outline
Day 1 : Cairo Arrival Day
In Cairo airport your will Welcome and assisted through immigration and customs ” Our representative will waiting you , Look at the sign of ” NOGA TOURS ” , which will be your recognize sign ” , then Escorted to your selected hotel .
Day 2 : Pyramids trip & The Egyptian Museum
Morning after breakfast
Start your day tour to visit The great Pyramids of Giza area ,
The Seven Wonders of the World The Three Pyramids , the Big one is khufu pyramid , Chephren the second one , and Mycrenos the third ,which are guarded by the mysterious Sphinx statues stone which is in human head with body of a lion .
Later drive to the Egyptian Museum, one of the most famous museum in world for its antiquities dating back some 50 centuries from Egypt’s , it is located in Tahrer square , It contains a number of rare Pharaonic artifacts and mummies and The rooms feature Tutankhamun .
Later we drive to Old Islamic Cairo to visit the Citadel of Saladin, and the Alabaster mosque of Mohammed Ali.
Free evening overnight at your hotel .
Day 3 : Aswan Trip / Philae Temple , High Dam
Breakfast in your hotel , and then drive to Cairo airport for short flight to Aswan ,
Meet at Aswan airport and transfer to your five Star Nile cruises.
Embarkation before Lunch . Visit the High Dam, the Old Dam , and Philae temple.
Overnight in Aswan (On the Nile Cruise).
Day 4 : Edfu Temple & Kom Ombo Temple /Esna
Breakfast on board the cruise .
Star sail to Kom Ombo
will start visit Kom Ombo Temple which dedicated to the tow gods sobek the crocodile god and Harveris, the Sun god.
Back to the ship and start sail to Edfu,
Visit the Temple of Edfu on the western bank of the Nile dedicated to the god hours.
Dinner on board of the cruise.
Arrive Esna Lock.
sail to Luxor .
Overnight in Luxor (On the Nile Cruise ).
Day 5 : Luxor city Tour , Valley Kings ,Valley Queens
Breakfast on board of the cruise.
Start Luxor tour to visit the west Bank , Valley of Kings and Valley Queens ,
Temple of Queen Hatshepsut at Deir El Bahari and Colossi of Memnon
Back to the ship
Lunch on board of the cruise
Dinner on board & Nubian folkloric show.
Overnight in Luxor (On Cruise ).
Day 6 : Luxor to Sharm
Breakfast and Disembarkation from the cruise.
Proceed with the visits of the East bank to visit Karnak Temple and Luxor Temple.
Evening transfer to Luxor airport to flight to Sharm
Arrive Sharm , meet our representative and transfer to your hotel
Overnight in Sharm
Day 7 : Sharm El sheikh
Breakfast at the Hotel ,
Free day at leisure
Optional snorkelling and diving trips
Overnight at the Hotel
Day 8 :Sharm
Breakfast at the Hotel ,
Enjoy the sea and sun in Sharm ,
hotel include breakfast , lunch , dinner and all beverage
Overnight in your hotel in Sharm
Day 9 : Sharm / Cairo
Breakfast at the Hotel , Transfer to Sharm airport to flight back to Cairo .
Overnight in Cairo
Day 10 : Cairo Departure Day
Transfer to Cairo airport for fly back home with your wonderful memories.
“ Bon Voyage ”
4 stars hotel & 5 stars deluxe Nile cruise
Per person in Double room : 770 $ US
5 stars hotels & 5 stars deluxe Nile cruise
Per person in Double room : 860 $ US
Hotels in Cairo :
4 stars Hotel
Barcelo Pyramids hotel
Cataract Pyramids hotel
5 stars Hotel :
Ramses Hilton Hotel
Le Meredien pyramids
Sonesta Hotel & Casino
Hotels in Sharm El shiekh :
Hilton Water Falles Resort
Tropitel Neama Bay Resort
Will be 5 stars deluxe include full board
Package will be include :
- Services of meet and assist at Egypt airports.
- 3 night’s hotel accommodation in Cairo (Basis on bed & breakfast).
- Cairo desert tour: Great Pyramids, sphinx , The egyptian museum , Citadel Saladin
- 3 nights in five star Nile cruise between Aswan and Luxor .
- Full Board while in Cruise.
- Luxor Tour : the Valley of the Kings, the Valley of the Queens, Colossal of Memnon, Deir El-Bahari Temple, Temple of Queen Hatshepsut, Luxor and Karnak Temples .
- Aswan Tour: The High – Dam, Unfinished Obelisk, Philae Temple
- 3 night’s hotel accommodation in Sharm. (All inclusive Breakfast , Lunch , Dinner & beverage ).
- All transfers & Transportation in Egypt as mentioned.
- Flight tickets (Cairo – Aswan / Luxor-Sharm / Sharm -Cairo ).
- English speaking guide the listed sights.
- All Transportation by Noga Vehicle (A/C).
Package Exclude :
- Personal expenses
- Entrance fee
- Additional journeys and transfers
* All our prices per person in Double room .
* All prices by US $$ .
* The entrance fees of sightseeing (cost only US$ 45 per person for all Listed sights & Museums.
50 % discount for students or youth travelers cardholder.
* Children 0-4 years are FREE, from 4-12 are 50% Discount, sharing parents room with separate bed.
* All our programs could be started any day and still flexible to make any changes.
* All packages include private minivan and private tour guide.
* Trip available every day with private car and private tour guide.
* Prices at minimum 2 people in private minivan (special prices up 2 people) contact now
We provide you with your visa upon arrival, at 25 $ per person.
Flight from Cairo to Luxor takes 1 Hour & from Aswan to Cairo takes 1.20 M
Time & Voltage
Egypt is 2 hours ahead of Greenwich Mean Time (GMT). Standard voltage is 220 volts. Primary sockets require the European, 2 pronged variety. We recommend that you pack a universal travel adapter. You will need a voltage converter, and plug adapter in order to use U.S. appliances
Comfortable, flat (preferably covered) shoes are needed for the Pyramids and Valley of the Kings. Pack flip flops/sandals to wear aboard the Nile felucca or Nile Cruiser.
Additional Entry Tickets:
All tour packages don’t include entrance fees to special archaeological sites such as walking inside a pyramid to see the deep burial chambers and the Mummies Room at the Egyptian Museum in Cairo.
Trips to visit the Solar Boat Museum at the Pyramids or to enter the Tomb of Tutankhamen at Valley of the Kings in Luxor are also available at extra cost.
No Details Found