- Trip Outline
ُEgypt Nile Cruise Trip , 8 Days 7 Nights include 2 nights in Cairo visit pyramids and the Egyptian museum , and include 3 nights Nile cruise from Luxor and Aswan , traveling by Sleeping Train .
Program by private tour .
Day 1 : Cairo Arrival Day
In Cairo airport your will Welcome and assisted through immigration and customs ” Our representative will waiting you , Look at the sign of “ Noga Tours ” , which will be your recognize sign ” , then Escorted to your selected hotel .
Day 2 : Pyramids / Sakkara / Memphis
Pyramids Day Tour : Morning after breakfast in Hotel
Start your full day tour to visit The great Pyramids of Giza area ,
The Seven Wonders of the World The Three Pyramids , the Big one is khufu pyramid , Chephren the second one , and Mycrenos the third ,which are guarded by the mysterious Sphinx statues stone which is in human head with body of a lion .
Later will drive to Sakkara , is one section of the great necropolis of Memphis.
Sakkara Pyramid built by Zoser I in 2700 BC. Sakkara considered the oldest and first pyramid in the world
Stop for Lunch ( Not Include )
Afternoon drive to Memphis –” Memphis “is the capital of the ancient kingdom , you will see the big statues of Ramses 2 , it was and one of the most important cities throughout the History of ancient Egypt .
Evening transfer to the train station to catch the 1st class sleeping train to Aswan ( it takes 12 hours from Cairo to Aswan ) include Dinner
Dinner in Train
Day 3 : Aswan / Aswan day tour /philae Temple
Morning Breakfast in Train ,( Arrive Aswan at 7.30 A.M ) meet at Aswan train station and transfer to your five Star Nile cruises.
Embarkation before Lunch .
Later Back to the Cruise
Dinner on board
Overnight in Aswan (On Nile Cruise ).
Day 4 : Aswan / Kom Ombo / Edfu
Star sail to Kom Ombo , Enjoy sailing in the Nile and spectacular views
Breakfast in Cruise
Afternoon arrive Kom Ombo to start visit Kom Ombo Temple which dedicated to the tow gods sobek the crocodile god and Harveris, the Sun god.
Back to the ship and start sail to Edfu
Dinner on board & night enjoy Nubian folkloric show.
Overnight in Edfu (On Board). (B) (L) (D)
Day 5 : Edfu & Esna Lock / Luxor
Breakfast on board of the Nile cruise.
Morning Visit Temple of God Horus in Edfu.
Sail to Esna Lock
Arrive Esna Lock, Lunch during the sail, cross Esna lock and
continue sailing to Luxor with Dinner on the cruise.
Arrive Luxor Overnight in Luxor .
Day 6 : Luxor day tour / Luxor Temple , Karnak Temple , West bank
Breakfast on the cruise.
Disembarkation from the cruise.
El-Bahari and the two colossi of Memnon.
Finished with the visits of the East Bank of the Nile including
Later at 8. 00 P.M drive to Luxor train station to catch the sleeping train back to Cairo
Overnight in Train ( takes 9 Hours from Luxor to Cairo )
Dinner included in train
Day 7 : Cairo city Tour / The Egyptian Museum / Old Cairo
Morning arrive round 8.00 A.M ,
Morning Meet our representative drive to your hotel , get some relax and the meet our tour guide to start your tour to the Egyptian Museum , one of the most famous museum in world for its antiquities dating back some 50 centuries from Egypt’s , it is located in Tahrer square , It contains a number of rare Pharaonic artifacts and mummies and The rooms feature Tutankhamun .
Stop for lunch ( Not include )
Continue drive to Coptic Cairo , to visit the Church of St. Mary or El-Moallaqah the most popular name for this church is the hanging Church. Visit the Church of St. Sergius , established at the end of the 4th century; it stands on a crypt that is said to have sheltered the Holy Family during their flight to Egypt.
Back to your hotel
Day 8 : Departure Day
Breakfast in hotel , meet our representative to transfer to Cairo airport for fly back home with your wonderful memories.
“ Bon Voyage ”
|All Prices by USD $$||3 stars||4 stars||5 stars|
|Per person in double (by sleeping train Cairo-Luxor-Aswan-Cairo )||530 $||550 $||650 $|
Per person in Double room
Cairo Egypt Hotel :
3 Stars Cairo Hotel : Golden Hotel
in heart on Cairo Downtown
4 Stars Cairo Hotel :
Barcelo Pyramids hotel
5 stars Hotel
Hilton Ramses Hotel
Sonesta Cairo Hotel and Casino
Will be 5 stars include full board
Package will be include :
- 2 night’s hotel accommodation in Cairo (Basis on bed & breakfast).
- Cairo desert tour: Great Pyramids, Memphis, Sakkara.
- City tour in Cairo: the Egyptian Museum, old Cairo, old Coptic , Islamic & Christian Cairo, the citadel of Saladin.
- 3 nights in five star Nile cruise between Luxor and Aswan (Vice versa) .
- Full Board while in Cruise .
- Luxor Tour : the Valley of the Kings, the Valley of the Queens , Colossal of Memnon, Deir El-Bahari Temple, Temple of Queen Hatshepsut, Luxor and Karnak Temples .
- Aswan Tour : The High – Dam, Unfinished Obelisk, Philae Temple .
- All transfers & Transportation in Egypt as mentioned.
- 2 night in 1st class sleeping train train ( Cairo-Luxor-Aswan –Cairo ) Include Dinner and Breakfast .
- English speaking guide the listed sights .
- All Transportation by Noga Vehicle (A/C).
Package Exclude :
- Personal expenses
- Entrance fee for all sights
- Additional journeys and transfers
Payment & Reservation :
- Just provide the date of your trip and how many people exactly.
- No deposit requires, payment will be cash upon arrival .
- We accept any currency: US $, Euro €, British pound £ or Egyptian pound.
- No Hidden Cost .
- Trip available everyday with private car and private tour guide.
- Prices available all seasons and any day in year.
Optional trips While your tour in Cairo
Cairo Optional trips :
- Sound and light show in Pyramids ( 30 $ per person)
- Dinner cruise : 2 hours sailing on The Nile in include Dinner and Egyptian show and Belly Dance . ( 40 $ per person )
Luxor optional trips :
- Karnak Sound and light show ( 40 $ per person )
- Hot Balloon in Luxor ( 100 $ Per person )
Aswan Optional Trips :
- Nubian village
- Philae Temple sound and light show
- Abu Simbel Trip
No details found.