Port Said shore Excursions | Full day to Visit Pyramids of Giza , Sakkara & Egyptian museum .Description
Full day to Visit Pyramids of Giza , Sakkara & Egyptian museum .
Program will be :
Morning meet our tour guide in Port Said Port look at the sign of “Noga Tours “which will going your recognize Sign, start drive to Cairo for 160 KM (Takes 2 hours ) Reach Cairo and start your tour to Visit The great Pyramids of Giza area, The three Pyramids: Cheops , Chephren and Mycrenos which are guarded by the mysterious Sphinx with the body of a lion and human head .The three Pyramids and Sphinx are one of the seven Wonders of the world .Later will drive to Sakkara, is one section of the great necropolis of Memphis. Sakkara has 14 Pyramids and built by Zoser I in 2700 BC . A short time will be spent at an oriental shop where a demonstration will take place introducing you to an art discovered by the Ancient Egyptians, paper making from reeds. Limited time for souvenir shopping , ( Stop For Lunch ) , Later drive to the Egyptian museum , famous for its antiquities dating back some 50 centuries from Egypt’s Pharaonic period, Including the Fabulous treasurers of king Tut. Later back to your ship with wonderful memories.
"Bon Voyage "
Tour Include :
* All transportation by Noga Tours ( A/C ).
* Egyptologist tour guides are available in all Languages.
* The trip visiting: The Great Pyramids, Sakkara & the Egyptian museum.
* All entrance fees and tickets for all listed sights.
Tour Exclude :
* Lunch .
Prices Quoted Per Person
From 2 to 3 People = $150
From 4 to 6 People = $140
From 7 to 10 People = $ 120
* All prices by US $$ .
50 % discount for students or youth travelers cardholder.
* Children 0-4 years are FREE, from 4-12 are 50% Discount, sharing parents room with separate bed.
* program is still flexible to make any changes.
* All packages include private minivan and private tour guide.
* Prices at minimum 2 people in private minivan (special prices up 2 people) contact now
Payment & Reservation
* No deposit requires, payment will be cash, pay to our tour guide
* We accept any currency: US $, Euro €, British pound £ or Egyptian pound.
* Just provide the date of your trip and how many people exactly.
More information :
150 $ per person