Egypt Shore Excursions | overday from Port Said to Cairo for 2 Days 1 nightDescription
Egypt Shore Excursions , From Port Said Port , tour will be 2 days 1 nigh , include Pyramids of Giza , Egyptian museum , Old Cairo & Christian and Islamic Cairo
Day 1 :
Morning meet our Tour guide in Alexandria port , to start drive to Cairo ( for 2 hours ) arrive Cairo and start your Cairo Day tour to visit , The great Pyramids of Giza area, The three Pyramids: Cheops, Chephren and Mycrenos which are guarded by the mysterious Sphinx with the body of a lion and human head .The three Pyramids and Sphinx are one of the seven Wonders of the world .Later will drive to Sakkara, is one section of the great necropolis of Memphis.
Sakkara has 14 Pyramids and built by Zoser I in 2700 BC .
Dinner cruise on the Nile.
Evening One of Cairo's oldest and most famous dinner cruises, this is a Better way to see the Nile and city skyline at its best. Few restaurants can compete with the romantic setting of dinner on a Nile cruise ship. Nightly entertainment includes live music and a belly-dancer. Enjoy a drink on the top deck before indulging in the open buffet dinner.There is a choice selection of grilled meats, chicken and fish, plus many delicious vegetarian dishes. The trip includes Tanora show .
Drive to your hotel and overnight
Day 2 :
Morning after breakfast , meet our tour guide in your hotel , to start your City tour to visit the Egyptian Museum, famous for its antiquities dating back some 50 centuries from Egypt’s Pharaonic period, including the fabulous treasurers of king Tut .
Afternoon drive to Islamic Cairo begins with the 12th century Citadel of Saladin. Within the walls of this medieval fortress is Alabaster Mosque built by Mohamed Ali , on a site, which was once occupied by Mameluke and Ottoman palaces.
Continue to Christian Old Cairo, where the Romans constructed the fortress of Babylon. Built over the ruins of the two towers of this fortress is the Church of St. Mary or El-Moallaqah (meaning overhanging or suspended), which is why the most popular name for this church is the hanging Church. Visit the Church of St. Sergius, founded at the end of the 4th century; it stands on a crypt that is said to have sheltered the Holy Family during their flight to Egypt.
Afternoon drive Back to Port Said , With a lot of memories .
" Bon Voyage "
Egypt Shore Excursion will be including:
* Services of meet and assist at Egypt airports.
* 1 night's hotel accommodation in Cairo (Basis on bed & breakfast).
* Cairo desert tour: Great Pyramids, Memphis, Sakkara.
* City tour in Cairo: the Egyptian Museum, old Cairo, old Coptic, Islamic &Christian Cairo, the citadel of Saladin.
* Dinner cruises on the Nile ( Include Open buffet Dinner )
* All transfers & Transportation in Egypt as mentioned.
* Egyptologist Tour guides are available in all languages.
* Hotel accommodation in double room at bed and breakfast.
* All Transportation by Noga Vehicle (A/C).
* All tickets & entrance fees to all listed sights.
* Visa entry.
Hotel in Cario :
Will be : Mevenpick Pyramids ( 5 stars )
Prices Quoted Per Person
From 2 to 3 People = $240
From 4 to 6 People = $230
From 7 to 10 People = $ 220
* All prices by US $$ .
50 % discount for students or youth travelers cardholder.
* Children 0-4 years are FREE, from 4-12 are 50% Discount, sharing parents room with separate bed.
* program is still flexible to make any changes.
* All packages include private minivan and private tour guide.
* Prices at minimum 2 people in private minivan (special prices up 2 people) contact now
Payment & Reservation
* No deposit requires, payment will be cash, pay to our tour guide
* We accept any currency: US $, Euro €, British pound £ or Egyptian pound.
* Just provide the date of your trip and how many people exactly.
More information :
240 $ per person