14 Days 13 nights / Cairo , Alexandria , Nile cruise & Siwa oasisDescription
14 days 13 nights , Explore Egypt visiting Cairo , Pyramids , Alexandria , Luxor , Aswan and Siwa Oasis
Day 1 : Cairo
Arrival to the land of the pharaohs. At Cairo international Airport our tour leader will waiting you to pick up (Just look at the sign of " Noga Tours " which is going to be your recognition sign ) , and then drive to your selected hotel .
Day 2 : Cairo & Pyramids
Morning after breakfast meet our tour guide in your hotel to start your full day tour to visit The great Pyramids of Giza area, The three Pyramids: Cheops, Chephren and Mycrenos which are guarded by the mysterious Sphinx with the body of a lion and human head .The three Pyramids and Sphinx are one of the seven Wonders of the world .Later will drive to Sakkara, is one section of the great necropolis of Memphis.
Sakkara has 14 Pyramids and built by Zoser I in 2700 BC. It is the first Pyramid and is the world's oldest stone Structure .In the Afternoon; we drive to Memphis - the capital of the ancient kingdom and one of the most important cities throughout the History of ancient Egypt. Back to your hotel and overnight.
Day 3 :Cairo City tour
In the early morning and after breakfast we drive to the Egyptian museum, famous for its antiquities dating back some 50 centuries from Egypt’s Pharaonic period, including the fabulous treasurers of king Tut. Afternoon, We take a tour to old Cairo, Visit the old Coptic suspended Church and the oldest synagogue Of Ben Ezra , later we drive to the citadel of Saladin, and the Alabaster mosque of Mohammed Ali.
Overnight at your hotel .
Day 4 : Luxor
Transfer from your hotel to Cairo airport for a short flight to Luxor Meet at Luxor airport and transfer to your five Star Nile cruises. Embarkation before Lunch. Visit Karnak and Luxor Temples.
Overnight in Luxor (On Board). (B) (L) (D)
Day 5 : Luxor & Edfu
Visit the West Bank including Valley of Kings and Queens, Temple of Queen Hatshepsut at Deir El Bahari and Colossi of Memnon facing the Nile. Sail to Edfu.
Overnight in Edfu (On Board). (B) (L) (D)
Day 6 : Kom Ombo :
Visit Temple of God Horus in Edfu. Sail to Kom Ombo. Visit the Temple shared by the two Gods Sobek and Haroeris in Kom Ombo. Sail to Aswan. Overnight in Aswan (On Board). (B) (L) (D )
Day 7 : Aswan tour
Morning after breakfast Visit the High Dam, the Old Dam, Philae temple.
Overnight in Aswan (On Board). (B) (L) (D)
Day 8 : Abu Simbel trip
Morning Disembarkation after breakfast at 4 .A.M will drive to Abu Simbel It is 300 kilometers from Aswan, is the most beautiful and imposing construction of the greatest pharaoh in Egypt history.
Abu–Simbel consists of two fabulous temples which are: - Ramses II temple. - - The Queen Nafartari temple (his wife).
Evening will Transfer to Aswan airport accompanied by our Representative. Board flight to Cairo. Meet and assist at Cairo Airport and transfer to your hotel.
Overnight at your hotel. (B)
Day 9 : Siwa Oasis
Breakfast at your hotel and check-out. Drive to El Alamein where more than 80 000 soldiers were wounded or killed in WWII. Explore The El Alamein Museum. Afterwards, we continue our drive to the ancient Siwa Oasis.
Arrival in Siwa and check-in at your hotel.
Day 10 : Siwa
Breakfast at your hotel. Full guided day tour. We begin at The Oracle of Amun, Cleopatra’s Bath, a hot water well famous for its healing properties. Then we visit the Temple of Amun , Gebel al Mawta (The Hill of the Dead,), and Shaly (Siwa’s ancient city).Sunset at Fatnis Island (Fantasy Island). Escorted to your hotel and overnight.
Day 11 : Camping in desert
Breakfast at your hotel and check-out.4X4 Jeep desert safari begins with a drive to Bir Wahed , a natural hot spring west of Siwa. over vast dunes of The Great Sand Sea. We pass the two lakes area before stopping at sunset to set up your tented camp. Experience a nomadic Bedouin evening around a camp fire with barbecue dinner.
Day 12 :Alexandria
Early morning transfer back by Jeep to Siwa Oasis to catch your private car to Alexandria .Overnight Hotel
Day 13 : Alexandria day tour
In the morning after breakfast , you will be driven to Alexandria the second biggest City In Egypt built by Alexander the great which was also the capital Of Egypt under Cleopatra. Here you will visit the Catacombs of Kom El Shokafa, Pompeii \'s Pillar and the Montaza Palace . Lunch (Not included). Then go to Alexandria Library The Great Library of Alexandria, which was probably established by Ptolemy I (305-285 BC), was the most important center of learning in ancient times.
Back to Cairo & overnight in your hotel .
Day 14 : final departure
Transfer to Cairo airport for fly back home with your wonderful Memories.
"End Of Services "
Package will be including :
* Services of meet and assist at Egypt airports.
* 5 night's hotel accommodation in Cairo (Basis on bed & breakfast).
* 1 night's hotel accommodation in Alexandria (Basis on bed & breakfast).
* 4 nights in five star Nile cruise between Luxor and Aswan (include Breakfast , Lunch and dinner ).
* 2 night accommodation in hotel ( include Breakfast & dinner ).
* Flight tickets (Cairo –Luxor / Aswan –Cairo).
* 1 night in the tent in Siwa oasis .
* The Jeep tour in the desert.
* All the meals in the camping tour.
* All the equipment for the camping.
* Cairo desert tour: Great Pyramids, Memphis, Sakkara.
* City tour in Cairo: the Egyptian Museum, old Cairo, old Coptic, Islamic &Christian Cairo, the citadel of Saladin.
* Full Board while in Nile Cruise.
* Luxor Tour : the Valley of the Kings, the Valley of the Queens, Colossal of Memnon, Deir El-Bahari Temple, Temple of Queen Hatshepsut, Luxor and Karnak Temples .
* Aswan Tour: The High – Dam, Unfinished Obelisk, Philae Temple.
* Abu Simbel trip. By sharing group.
* Professional oasis guide.
* All transfers & Transportation in Egypt as mentioned.
* Russian speaking guide the listed sights.
*All Transportation by Noga Vehicle (A/C).
Packages exclude :
* All tickets & entrance fees to all listed sights.
* Visa Entry
1100 $ per person in Double room
Cairo : Barcelo Pyramids hotel ( include Breakfast )
Nile cruises : 5 stars deluxe . ( Full board Breakfast , Lunch and dinner )
Alexandria : New Horizons Hotel ( include Breakfast ) .
Aswan Hotel : Isis Hotel .
Siwa Oasis : Dream Lodge Siwa Hotel .
* Egypt Trip available everyday with private car and private tour guide.
* Prices at minimum 2 people in private minivan (special prices up 2 people) contact now .
Payment & Reservation:
* No deposit requires, payment will be cash, pay to our tour guide
* We accept any currency: US $, Euro €, British pound £ or Egyptian pound.
* Just provide the date of your trip and how many people exactly.
For More Information :
Email : email@example.com
1100 $ per person